Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Cute Back

Hi! I'm Chloe! My mommy just love to take pictures of me and I love it too. I just knew it when my mommy is there with her camera and I just love to pose. This is me showing my lovely stripe. This stripe is common to all Chinese Hamsters but mine is a bit emphasize because of my light color. The color gray that looks like a ring around me is adorable too. Yes I am so cute haha! Thank you.

My mommy thinks that I am really growing up so fast. But not as fast as Cirk tho. Cirk is really huge. My mommy measured his length one time, he is now 2 inches long. Pretty big huh? While me, I'm still a baby and so cute :) Aside from posing for the camera, another thing that I love to do is to eat. I really love to eat. My mommy is also giving me a treat. Bananas, apples and some other types of fruits but my favorite is chocolate. But of course, not too much. My mommy says too much chocolate is not good for me.

My mommy will post more photos of me here so do visit here always okay :)

Chloe

2 comments:

pisyong October 3, 2008 at 4:00 PM  

Hamsters are cute, they look like rags walking, hahha. Tropical Fishes

Anonymous,  October 3, 2008 at 4:24 PM  

hey kim! thanks for the comment :) yeah she is so cute...

Micgui ~ The Poetic Side

Photography by Imijin

Shopping and Travel Destinations

© Animal and Pet Lover. 2008 All Rights Reserved. By: Micgui ™

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP