Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cirk and Chloe



Hey guys! I would like you to meet my new babies! Cirk (supposed to be pronounce as "Kirk") and Chloe my new pet hamster. Chloe is light gray in color while Cirk is much more darker and larger than her, a darker greyish brown in color. Both of them has a black stripe down the spine common to all Chinese hamsters.




This is Chloe :)

Chloe Sleeping Over Cirk... so cute

This is my first time to have a hamster and I am really confused on how to take care of them. And not to mention, I am scared on touching them too.

This is their new house. We just used our old aquarium and put some wood shavings.

Cirk curious about what's up in there :D

That is Cirk peaking up on the little veranda we made for them.

Chloe snobbing me hehe she is more likely to come to me when called tho, compared to Cirk. Maybe she is a bit shy on this moment :)

I am really dying to touch them and play with them but as I said, I'm a scared they might bite me or what. Anyway, it is their first week on their new home and I know they are still adjusting. Patience is always a virtue :) I just spend quality time with them. I often talk to them, calling their name. Specially at night when they are more active. When I arrive from work, I say hello to them and talk to them for a while. It is really a soothing feeling and releases stress.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  August 30, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

wow! they are lovely...

micgui September 1, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

hi there! :) yeah they are lovely... specially chloe :)

Anonymous,  September 13, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

You should never get a pet that you're afraid to touch!

That being said, they are cuties! Their care should be simple enough. Check out a book from the library and read about hamster care and I'm happy to answer any questions you might have as well.

micgui September 15, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

hi! thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for the comment too.

your pets are really cute. i just want to say something about what you said on my blog...

..."You should never get a pet that you're afraid to touch!"...

anyway, i am doing a lot of research on how to handle hamsters and it is really a fun adventure. i don't agree on what you said about never get a pet that I'm afraid to touch because i believe you can learn everything. i really wanted a pet hamster so even tho i am scared at first i don't want to limit my self so i managed to overcome that fear and now i am playing happily with them.

Cheers!

Micgui ~ The Poetic Side

Photography by Imijin

Shopping and Travel Destinations

© Animal and Pet Lover. 2008 All Rights Reserved. By: Micgui ™

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP