Your Ad Here

Friday, October 3, 2008

Sweeney and Josh


Sweeney, a cute name for a Wheaten Terrier. This very sweet dog is owned by my all time favorite artist Josh Groban. Surprised? There was some footage of Sweeney on his Awake Live DVD. You can see it on the bonus video "Behind The Big Orange Curtain".

Josh says that it is his first time to have a dog on his tour. I can see on Josh face that he is really enjoying Sweeney's company and even claimed that Sweeney is not a dog but actually a human for him. He is Josh only friend.

Josh is my favorite artist and my passion for him, his music, his voice grew stronger now that I knew that he is a dog lover too. Sweeney is so lucky to have Josh as an owner and I can see that he is a bit spoiled brat.

Here are some of the photos that I have seen over the net. I've found them here: Joshgroban.Yuku.Com


3 comments:

Anonymous,  October 8, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

i didn't know Grobin has a dog :> sweeney is cute

Anonymous,  October 16, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

WAS SWEENEY ADOPTED ?!

Penny November 12, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Cute dog! i guess this dog is very much pampered.. :)

Micgui ~ The Poetic Side

Photography by Imijin

Shopping and Travel Destinations

© Animal and Pet Lover. 2008 All Rights Reserved. By: Micgui ™

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP