Your Ad Here

Friday, July 4, 2008

The Real Life Of Baby Cat



I saw this video on you tube about this cat named Lily which they called as Baby Cat. I was really amaze by the behavior of this cat towards its owner. It is seems to be a very loyal cat, intelligent and wanted to be with his owner all the time. Most of the cats just wanted to be alone but when you show affection to them they will certainly love you unconditionally.

Another thing that I've learned about Baby Cat is that there is actually a book series written by Lily's owner Tim Steffen and Susan Ann Thornton based on the real life of their pet Lily. The
title of the book is "The Adventures of Baby Cat in Cherry Grove". In the story, Lily offers an exciting adventures and another point of view on this beach community called Cherry Grove which is the one we have seen on the video. I think its a pretty good book and going to have one if I had a chance.

There is much to learn about Baby Cat. All of the cat lover's out there should never miss the fun and inspiring life of Baby Cat. Visit Baby Cat's Official Site to know more.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  July 9, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

Hello micgui!!!

How are you??? I hope that fine! :)

I tried to write a comment in your new web but... It's impossible! :(
But I have just find this blog and... no problem, i said: I'll write the comment here! :)

I hope that one day you can write a comment in my blog. I put some new things...

:)

Bye-bye!

Anonymous,  July 10, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

Hi there Sofia!

It's been a long time we haven't talked right :) I am ok... how about you? Yeah I left a comment on your site that I am transferring my kitty blog here :) and I left an URL of my website too. Thanks for visiting Sofia. I will check your site later ok :)

Godbless...

Micgui Home
Micgui Animal and Pet Lover

Alejandro Pérez Ordóñez July 10, 2008 at 11:53 PM  

Hi! Thanks a lot for your comment :)

Anonymous,  July 11, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

Sure Alex... No Prob ;) Thanks for visiting my site too...

Micgui

Micgui ~ The Poetic Side

Photography by Imijin

Shopping and Travel Destinations

© Animal and Pet Lover. 2008 All Rights Reserved. By: Micgui ™

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP