Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Captured By My Lens


I used to carry a digital camera every time I go out so that I can take an easy shot on just about anything that captured my attention. And most importantly, I love taking shots of our friend cats whenever I saw one in in the road or anywhere. Well, as always, cats are very sensitive to anything. They can easily know whether somebody is just staring at them, keeping an eye on them. And all of a sudden, they will flee. If you are not being careful and gentle at them, there is no chance that you can get close to them. Most of stray cats are like that, but there are others that is more likely to respond too.

So here I have two pictures of a common domestic cat that I have seen on my last week vacation at Boracay Island. Actually I have seen lots of them in the island but they are so difficult to be captured because of too much crowd. I know that they are scared though. We make them so scared.

The first image that I got here is an orange domestic cat that I found on Boracay Station 2 near Summers Place. It was raining that time and we are heading back to our hotel room when I spotted one running from the rain. I tried to call the cat (like doing some cat sound) and it seemed to be responding to me, looking at my direction and trying to find where the sound comes from. Until it found a spot, there it stops and finally I got a picture of it. The cat is still there at the small shelter that he found and waiting from the rain to subside. Of course I was the one who is on the rain so I have to go back when the rain started to get heavy.


The next image is a gray domestic cat that I have seen on our way from from vacation। It is the same with the orange cat only that it is gray. I was at already inside the bus when I saw it inside one of the store on the bus terminal. I was glad because I know that that cat has a home.

Seeing a cat is an unexplainable feeling for me. Actually I was fond of almost all of the animals or pets but I can say that cats has a very special place in my heart. I will never cease on taking pictures of them and loving them.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  August 23, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

Cats need tender loving care like any other animals although sometimes they are often being misundestood.

micgui August 26, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

hi! thanks for the comment. yeah cats are aloof sometimes but they are really sweet animals.

Micgui ~ The Poetic Side

Photography by Imijin

Shopping and Travel Destinations

© Animal and Pet Lover. 2008 All Rights Reserved. By: Micgui ™

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP