Your Ad Here

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Me and my Maxy

It was only by accident that I found my pet cat. I found her only in the streets alone and helpless. Of course I like cats. They really amazes me in all possible way. I was heart broken upon seeing her so scared, wandering without a family. So I adopted her and named her Maxy. I had no idea why I gave her that name but I feel so good adopting her. She has this deep green eyes and all black fur which is so mysterious to me. So I took her home, feed her and give her a shelter. From that moment I know we have this special bond already and I consider her as my best friend.


But her first week of stay in her new home is hard too. One day while I am not a
t home, our neighbors stray dog happen to enter our place and bit Maxy until she could barely move. I rushed home crying and really scared for what happened to her. I feel hopeless seeing her unable to move. I really don't want to lose her so even though I know she is dying I still talked to her, comfort her and told her that I really don't want her to go but if it is destined for her to do this then I will accept it. I held her like a baby and let her feel that I'm still here not leaving her. And then a miracle just happened. On the next day I was surprised to see her recovering from her injury and trying to live again. I was overjoyed and can't describe the joy that I've felt that time. Form that very moment I know I wanted to be with my pet cat forever. And I will take care of her. I promised her...

5 comments:

Anonymous,  June 29, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

My black kitty Moe was also a street rescue. She had recently decided to move out though, preferring to live with my in-laws across the street.

Anonymous,  June 30, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

Hi nona! Thanks for visiting my site...

Isn't it a great feeling when we have rescued a pet? :D

Cheers!

zoliky July 4, 2008 at 10:11 PM  

Hi, I like your blog and your photos. Keep up your work!

Anonymous,  July 4, 2008 at 10:21 PM  

Hi there Zoli,

Thanks for visiting :) I really love taking photos of my animal friends.

Cheers!

super-b April 15, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

So sad I like it <3
She's gorgeous.
--
like master like pet ;))

Micgui ~ The Poetic Side

Photography by Imijin

Shopping and Travel Destinations

© Animal and Pet Lover. 2008 All Rights Reserved. By: Micgui ™

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP