Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Farewell Maggie

I was so heartbroken when my friend called me last Saturday to deliver the news. I couldn't believe it when she says that our precious Maggie is now gone. I can feel the grief on my best friends voice as she tells me the whole story. Nobody ever though that that terrible thing will happen. Friday morning she is still joyful, actively playing with her mommy and their other puppies. But when evening came, she suddenly felt so weak and not moving at all. They rushed her to the animal hospital. The vet did all they can but they couldn't point out an exact diagnosis because it all happened so fast. Around 1:30 am Saturday morning, Maggie was gone.



We couldn't believe it. Maggie is always a jolly and active dog. They are looking on all the possible causes of her death. Maybe it is because of some worms. Even though her vaccines are all complete, it is still possible that she can be infected. Some says that maybe it is heatstroke because of too much heat here, but we still have no idea.

My friend is planning to get another Shar Pei but of course nothing could ever replace Maggie into our hearts. She was about to turn 1 yr old this October. Her mommy brought her a very cute dress and is planning to gave her a party. But all of the plans for her suddenly shatters. We love her so much and we will gonna miss her very badly.

To all who have loved out precious Maggie, we thank you for all the care and love that you have shown her.

Farewell Maggie. We will never forget you.

2 comments:

Penny October 14, 2008 at 11:55 PM  

This is a very sad story..I was shocked when you told me this news last weekend..I can very much relate on how it feels of loosing a pet..Just like what happened to noah..The memories will remain forever in our heart..

micgui October 15, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

yes penny. we are still grieving now. we cannot believe it... i checked my email this morning and there was a message alert from friendster saying that Maggie's birthday is coming up (she has a friendster account too). i feel so sad :'<

Micgui ~ The Poetic Side

Photography by Imijin

Shopping and Travel Destinations

© Animal and Pet Lover. 2008 All Rights Reserved. By: Micgui ™

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP